|Name||：||FavorPrep™ Plasmid DNA Extraction Mini Kit(sample size: 1~ 5 ml culture cells)|
|Cat NO||：||Cat NO： FAPDE 100|
FAPDE 100 (100 preps)
FAPDE 004(4 preps_sample)
FAPDE 300(300 preps)
|Wash Buffer (concentrate)|
Principle: mini spin column (silica matrix)
Sample size: 1 ~ 5 ml br> Size of plasmid or construct: 15 kb br> Operation time: 25 minutes
Typical Yield: 20 ~ 30 µg
Binding capacity: 60 µg/ column
Column applicability: centrifugation and vaccum
1. Store RNase A at -20 °C upon recipit of kit.
2. Add 0.5 ml of FAPD1 Buffer to a RNase A tube, Dissolve the RNase A by vortexing. Briefly spin the tube and transfer the total RNase A mixture back to the FAPD1 bottle, mix well by vortexing and store the FAPD1 buffer at 4 °C.
3. If precipitates have formed in FAPD2 Buffer, warm the buffer in 37°C waterbath to dissolve precipitates.
4. Preparation of W1 Buffer and Wash Buffer by adding 96 ~100% ethanol (not provided) for first use.
5. Centrifugation steps are done by a microcentrifuge capable of the speed at 11,000 ~1,8000 x g.
Store at room temperature (15~ 25 ℃) for 2 year. Except RNAse A Powder, store at -20℃.
We are always on the lookout for new business partners. If your company is interested, please contact us .
Shuttleworthstraße 19, A-1210 Vienna
phone: +43 (0)1 292 82 80
fax: +43 (0)1 292 82 80-88