|Name||：||FavorPrep™ Circulating Nuleic Acid Isolation Kit (mini-column )(50 preps)|
|Cat NO||：||Cat NO： FACFK050|
FACFK050 (50 preps)
FACFK004 (4 preps)
|CL Lysis Buffer|
|CB Binding Buffer (concentrate)|
165 ml x 2
|CW1 Wash Buffer (concentrate)|
0.48 ml x 2
|CW2 Wash Buffer (concentrate)|
|CE Elution Buffer|
30 ml x 2
|Proteinase K (lyophilized)|
140 mg x 2
11 mg x 2
|CF Mini Column 50 pcs|
Principle: mini spin column (silica matrix)
Operation time: 30 ~ 60 minutes
Column applicability: vaccum and centrifugation
Minimum elution volume: 40 µl
Sample size: 1~ 5 ml human plasma or serum
1. Buffers provided in this system contain irritants. Wear gloves and lab coat when handling these buffers.
2. Make sure everything is RNase-free when handling RNA.
3. CAUTION: Buffers CL, CB and CW1 contain guanidinium salts which can form highly reactive compounds when combined with bleach. DO NOT add bleach or acidic solutions directly to the preparation waste.
3. Add CE Elution Buffer to lyophilized Proteinase K to make a 10 mg/ml stock solution. Vortex and make sure that Proteinase K has been completely dissolved. Store the stock solution at 4 °C.
4. Add CE Elution Buffer to lyophilized Carrier RNA then store at – 20 °C. Do not freeze–thaw the Carrier RNA solution more than three times.
5. Add isopropanol to CB Binding Buffer. And add ethanol to CW1 Wash Buffer and CW2 Wash Buffer when first use.
6. All centrifugation steps are done at full speed (~ 18,000 x g) at room temperature.
7. This kit is suitable for the isolation of nuceic acid from fresh or frozen serum/ plasma prepared from blood collected on Heparin, EDTA or citrate.
8. Make sure the plasma or serum samples are clear. Centrifuge the samples for 2 minutes at 400 x g if the debris are still visible.
All buffers should be stored at room temperature (15-25°C). Lyophilized Proteinase K should be stored at – 20°C and prepared Proteinase K solution should be stored at 2– 8°C. Lyophilized Carrier RNA should be stored at – 20°C.
We are always on the lookout for new business partners. If your company is interested, please contact us .
Shuttleworthstraße 19, A-1210 Vienna
phone: +43 (0)1 292 82 80
fax: +43 (0)1 292 82 80-88